Related occupations for task:
Review work plans to schedule activities.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of trains, according to train orders and schedules.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
||First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
- Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Schedule times of shipment and modes of transportation for materials.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
- Schedule movement of recycling materials into and out of storage areas.
- Coordinate recycling collection schedules to optimize service and efficiency.
See all 18 related occupations >>