Related occupations for task:
Inspect facilities to monitor compliance with regulations governing substances, such as asbestos, lead, or wastewater.
||Civil Engineering Technicians
- Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
- Evaluate facility to determine suitability for occupancy and square footage availability.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Check floors of plants to ensure that they are strong enough to support heavy machinery.
- Inspect landscape work to ensure compliance with specifications, evaluate quality of materials or work, or advise clients or construction personnel.
- Inspect proposed sites to identify structural elements of land areas or other important site information, such as soil condition, existing landscaping, or the proximity of water management facilities.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Conduct periodic on-site observations of construction work to monitor compliance with plans.
- Inspect proposed building sites to determine suitability for construction.
- Inspect completed transportation projects to ensure safety or compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Inspect completed transportation projects to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
See all 13 related occupations >>