Related Occupations for Task
29-1123.00 - Physical Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Monitor maternal condition during labor by checking vital signs, monitoring uterine contractions, or performing physical examinations.
- Monitor fetal growth and well-being through heartbeat detection, body measurement, and palpation.
- Maintain documentation of all patients' contacts, reviewing and updating records as necessary.
- Assess the status of post-date pregnancies to determine treatments and interventions.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Record athletes' medical care information and maintain medical records.
- Record athletes' medical histories and perform physical examinations.
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Examine, evaluate and treat athletes who have been injured or who have medical problems such as exercise-induced asthma.
- Evaluate and manage chronic pain conditions.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration.
- Record food and fluid intake and output.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Analyze patient's medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify operation's necessity and to determine best procedure.
- Examine fetuses, infants, children, and adolescents, and diagnose health issues to determine need for intervention, such as surgery.
- Examine patient to obtain information on medical condition and surgical risk.
- Prepare case histories.
See more related occupations >>