Related occupations for task:
Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Record nanotechnology test results in logs, laboratory notebooks, or spreadsheet software.
- Compile information or prepare reports on nanotechnology experiments or applications.
- Measure or report toxicity of engineered nanoparticles.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Collect or maintain fuel cell test data.
- Document or analyze fuel cell test data, using spreadsheets or other computer software.
- Report results of fuel cell tests.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Analyze operational, production, economic, or other data, using statistical procedures.
- Collect and analyze data related to quality or industrial health and safety programs.
- Analyze material flows or supply chains to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and conserve energy.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Design or evaluate human work systems, using human factors engineering and ergonomic principles to optimize usability, cost, quality, safety, or performance.
- Prepare reports or presentations summarizing results or conclusions of human factors engineering or ergonomics activities, such as testing, investigation, or validation.
- Compute or record photonic test data.
- Perform diagnostic analyses of processing steps, using analytical or metrological tools, such as microscopy, profilometry, or ellipsometry devices.
See more related occupations >>