Related occupations for task:
Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the activities of personnel, including support staff engaged in administering academic institutions, departments or alumni organizations.
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
- Train staff members.
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to facility's policies and procedures.
- Interview and hire applicants.
||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
See more related occupations >>