Related occupations for task:
Communicate geological findings by writing research papers, participating in conferences, or teaching geological science at universities.
- Research and prepare manuscripts in support of public programming and the development of exhibits at historic sites, museums, libraries, and archives.
- Present historical accounts in terms of individuals or social, ethnic, political, economic, or geographic groupings.
- Speak to various groups, organizations, and clubs to promote the aims and activities of historical societies.
- Prepare publications and exhibits, or review those prepared by others, to ensure their historical accuracy.
- Organize information for publication and for other means of dissemination, such as use in CD-ROMs or Internet sites.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Prepare documentation or presentations, including charts, photos, or graphs.
- Document methods used and write technical reports containing information collected.
- Provide remote sensing data for use in addressing environmental issues, such as surface water modeling or dust cloud detection.
- Prepare technical and research reports, such as environmental impact reports, and communicate the results to individuals in industry, government, or the general public.
- Represent employer in a technical capacity at conferences.
- Teach or supervise students and perform research at universities and colleges.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Share research findings by writing scientific articles or by making presentations at scientific conferences.
- Prepare reports or recommendations, based upon research outcomes.
- Teach or advise undergraduate or graduate students or supervise their research.
See more related occupations >>