Related Occupations for Task
29-1123.00 - Physical Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans for reevaluation.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration.
- Record food and fluid intake and output.
- Document evaluations, treatment plans, case summaries, or progress or other reports related to individual clients or client groups.
- Observe and document client reactions, progress, or other outcomes related to music therapy.
- Establish client goals or objectives for music therapy treatment, considering client needs, capabilities, interests, overall therapeutic program, coordination of treatment, or length of treatment.
- Observe and document client reactions, progress, or other outcomes related to art therapy.
- Establish goals or objectives for art therapy sessions in consultation with clients or site administrators.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Document patients' medical histories and assessment findings.
- Document patients' treatment plans, interventions, outcomes, or plan revisions.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Obtain and record accurate patient history, including prior test results or information from physical examinations.
- Maintain records that include patient information, sonographs and interpretations, files of correspondence, publications and regulations, or quality assurance records, such as pathology, biopsy, or post-operative reports.
See more related occupations >>