Related Occupations for Task
29-1123.00 - Physical Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate, fit, or adjust prosthetic or orthotic devices or recommend modification to orthotist.
- Advise surgeon of a patient's risk status and recommend appropriate intervention to minimize risk.
- Provide consulting services to other doctors caring for patients with special or difficult problems.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Fit, test, and evaluate devices on patients, and make adjustments for proper fit, function, and comfort.
- Repair, rebuild, and modify prosthetic and orthopedic appliances.
- Fit, dispense, and repair assistive devices, such as hearing aids.
- Advise educators or other medical staff on hearing or balance topics.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Provide consultation to other health care providers in areas such as patient discharge, patient care, or clinical procedures.
- Make clinical recommendations to physicians, other health care providers, insurance companies, patients, or health care organizations.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Advise other physicians of the clinical indications, limitations, assessments, or risks of diagnostic and therapeutic applications of radioactive materials.
- Provide advice on the selection of nuclear medicine supplies or equipment.
See more related occupations >>