Related Occupations for Task
27-2012.01 - Producers
Related occupations for task:
Perform management activities, such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
- Coordinate activities between departments, such as news and programming.
- Establish work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Develop budgets for programming and broadcasting activities and monitor expenditures to ensure that they remain within budgetary limits.
- Supervise and assign duties to workers engaged in technical control and production of radio and television programs.
- Collaborate with promotions directors to produce on-air station promotions.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
- Direct the policies and departments of newspapers, magazines and other publishing establishments.
- Develop employee work schedules.
- Give technical directions to other personnel during filming.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
See all 12 related occupations >>