Related Occupations for Task
29-1123.00 - Physical Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Participate in community or community agency activities or help to formulate public policy.
- Evaluate programs and policies, and make related recommendations to institutions and organizations.
- Consult with and advise government officials, civic bodies, research agencies, the media, political parties, and others concerned with political issues.
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in hospital, institutional, or community settings to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
- Develop and participate in health promotion programs, group activities, or discussions to promote client health, facilitate social adjustment, alleviate stress, and prevent physical or mental disability.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Develop or maintain hygiene programs, such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, or asbestos management plans.
- Develop or maintain medical monitoring programs for employees.
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities.
See all 20 related occupations >>