Related occupations for task:
Plan details such as framing, composition, camera movement, sound, and actor movement for each shot or scene.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
- Compose and frame each shot, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors.
- Read charts and compute ratios to determine variables such as lighting, shutter angles, filter factors, and camera distances.
- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Estimate or measure light levels, distances, and numbers of exposures needed, using measuring devices and formulas.
- Observe pictures through monitors and direct camera and video staff concerning shading and composition.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
||Film and Video Editors
- Estimate how long audiences watching comedies will laugh at each gag line or situation to space scenes appropriately.
See all 9 related occupations >>