Related occupations for task:
Hold auditions for parts or negotiate contracts with actors determined suitable for specific roles, working in conjunction with producers.
- Audition and interview performers to match their attributes to specific roles or to increase the pool of available acting talent.
- Negotiate contract agreements with performers, with agents, or between performers and agents or production companies.
- Review performer information, such as photos, resumes, voice tapes, videos, and union membership, to decide whom to audition for parts.
- Audition and select performers for musical presentations.
- Perform administrative tasks such as applying for grants, developing budgets, negotiating contracts, and designing and printing programs and other promotional materials.
- Negotiate with parties, including independent producers and the distributors and broadcasters who will be handling completed productions.
- Negotiate contracts with artistic personnel, often in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Negotiate with professional athletes or their representatives to obtain services and arrange contracts.
- Negotiate with printers and estimators to determine what services will be performed.
See all 7 related occupations >>