Related occupations for task:
Schedule use of studio and editing facilities for producers and engineering and maintenance staff.
- Contact agents and actors to provide notification of audition and performance opportunities and to set up audition times.
- Serve as liaisons between directors, actors, and agents.
- Arrange for or design screen tests or auditions for prospective performers.
- Locate performers or extras for crowd and background scenes, and stand-ins or photo doubles for actors, by direct contact or through agents.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing operational reports, distributing rehearsal call sheets and script copies, and arranging for rehearsal quarters.
- Resolve personnel problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Reserve audio-visual equipment and facilities, such as meeting rooms.
- Locate and secure settings, properties, effects, and other production necessities.
- Act as a liaison between talent and directors, providing information that performers or guests need to prepare for appearances and communicating relevant information from guests, performers, or staff to directors.
||Reporters and Correspondents
- Arrange interviews with people who can provide information about a story.
See all 15 related occupations >>