Related occupations for task:
Switch between video sources in a studio or on multi-camera remotes, using equipment such as switchers, video slide projectors, and video effects generators.
||Sound Engineering Technicians
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.
- Control audio equipment to regulate the volume and sound quality during radio and television broadcasts.
- Regulate the fidelity, brightness, and contrast of video transmissions, using video console control panels.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Switch sources of video input from one camera or studio to another, from film to live programming, or from network to local programming.
- Control the lights and sound of events, such as live concerts, before and after performances, and during intermissions.
- Turn controls or throw switches to activate power, adjust voice volume and modulation, and set transmitters on specified frequencies.
||Radio and Television Announcers
- Operate control consoles.