Related occupations for task:
Write columns, editorials, commentaries, or reviews that interpret events or offer opinions.
||Public Relations Specialists
- Prepare or edit organizational publications, such as employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal or external audiences.
- Develop plans or materials to communicate activities undertaken by organizations that are beneficial to the environment, public safety, or other important social issues.
||Broadcast News Analysts
- Write commentaries, columns, or scripts, using computers.
- Develop or maintain online help documentation.
- Mark up, paste, and complete layouts and write typography instructions to prepare materials for typesetting or printing.
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
See all 10 related occupations >>