Related occupations for task:
Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Transfer photographs to computers for editing, archiving, and electronic transmission.
- Perform general office duties, such as scheduling appointments, keeping books, and ordering supplies.
- Produce computer-readable, digital images from film, using flatbed scanners and photofinishing laboratories.
||Sound Engineering Technicians
- Convert video and audio recordings into digital formats for editing or archiving.
||Digital Forensics Analysts
- Preserve and maintain digital forensic evidence for analysis.
- Document divided remains to ensure parts are not misplaced.
- Perform office and retail service duties such as keeping financial records, serving customers, answering telephones, selling giftware items and receiving payment.
See all 14 related occupations >>