Related occupations for task:
Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Transfer photographs to computers for editing, archiving, and electronic transmission.
- Perform general office duties, such as scheduling appointments, keeping books, and ordering supplies.
- Produce computer-readable, digital images from film, using flatbed scanners and photofinishing laboratories.
||Sound Engineering Technicians
- Convert video and audio recordings into digital formats for editing or archiving.
- Perform office and retail service duties such as keeping financial records, serving customers, answering telephones, selling giftware items and receiving payment.
||Multimedia Artists and Animators
- Convert real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
- Maintain talent files that include information such as performers' specialties, past performances, and availability.
See all 10 related occupations >>