Related occupations for task:
Determine requirements for treatment, such as type, method and duration of therapy, precautions to be taken, or medication and dosages, compatible with physicians' orders.
- Select appropriate culturing system or procedure based on specimen type and reason for referral.
- Select banding methods to permit identification of chromosome pairs.
- Select appropriate methods of preparation and storage of media to maintain potential of hydrogen (pH), sterility, or ability to support growth.
- Determine optimal time sequences and methods for manual or robotic cell harvests.
- Identify appropriate methods of specimen collection, preservation, or transport.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Establish and enforce radiation protection standards for patients and staff.
- Determine appropriate tests or protocols, based on patients' needs or conditions.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Develop, standardize, evaluate, or modify procedures, techniques, or tests used in the analysis of specimens or in medical laboratory experiments.
- Plan, implement, or maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, or labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Develop treatment procedures for nuclear medicine treatment programs.
See all 7 related occupations >>