Related occupations for task:
Read prescription, measure arterial blood gases, and review patient information to assess patient condition.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
||Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Compile medical care and census data for statistical reports on diseases treated, surgery performed, or use of hospital beds.
- Obtain medical records from previous physicians or other health care providers for the purpose of patient evaluation.
- Obtain information from medical records, medical staff, family members and the patients, themselves, to assess patients' capabilities, needs and interests.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Document or review comprehensive patients' histories with an emphasis on occupation or environmental risks.
See all 14 related occupations >>