Related Occupations for Task
29-1131.00 - Veterinarians
Related occupations for task:
Inoculate animals against various diseases, such as rabies or distemper.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare and administer medications, vaccines, serums, or treatments, as prescribed by veterinarians.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
||Family and General Practitioners
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable diseases.
- Conduct periodic public health maintenance activities such as immunizations and screenings for diseases and disease risk factors.
See all 7 related occupations >>