Related occupations for task:
Check, test, and maintain cardiology equipment, making minor repairs when necessary, to ensure proper operation.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner or peripheral equipment, such as monitors or coils.
- Test magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment to ensure proper functioning and performance in accordance with specifications.
- Calibrate magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) console or peripheral hardware.
- Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments according to manufacturer recommendations and facility standards.
- Maintain or repair endoscopic equipment.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Adjust and repair assistive devices and make adaptive changes to other equipment and to environments.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Prepare or test devices, such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, aerosol generators, or electrocardiogram (EKG) machines.
- Clean, sterilize, check, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment.
- Inspect, clean, test, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently, ordering repairs when necessary.
- Make emergency visits to resolve equipment problems.
See more related occupations >>