Related Occupations for Task
29-2051.00 - Dietetic Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Observe patient food intake and report progress and dietary problems to dietician.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Monitor patients' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Observe and record patients' progress, attitudes, and behavior and maintain this information in client records.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems, such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
||Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Observe, record, and report to physician the patient's condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs or treatment.
- Communicate with dispatchers or treatment center personnel to provide information about situation, to arrange reception of victims, or to receive instructions for further treatment.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Inform physician of patient's condition during anesthesia.
- Observe and document client reactions, progress, or other outcomes related to music therapy.
- Collaborate with others to design or implement interdisciplinary treatment programs.
See more related occupations >>