Related occupations for task:
Order any needed educational or treatment supplies.
- Receive, store, and inventory pharmaceutical supplies or medications, check for out-dated medications, and notify pharmacist when inventory levels are low.
- Unpack, sort, count, and label incoming merchandise, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
- Prepare, maintain, and record records of inventories, receipts, purchases, or deliveries, using a variety of computer screen formats.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Maintain records of inventory or equipment usage and order medical instruments or supplies when inventory is low.
- Check sterile supplies to ensure that they are not outdated.
- Maintain inventories of endoscopic equipment and supplies.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Order and monitor dental supplies and equipment inventory.
See all 9 related occupations >>