Related Occupations for Task
29-2021.00 - Dental Hygienists
Related occupations for task:
Administer local anesthetic agents.
- Perform or manage regional anesthetic techniques such as local, spinal, epidural, caudal, nerve blocks and intravenous blocks.
- Prepare prescribed solutions and administer local, intravenous, spinal, or other anesthetics following specified methods and procedures.
- Administer anesthetic, adjuvant, or accessory drugs under the direction of an anesthesiologist.
- Assist anesthesiologists in performing anesthetic procedures, such as epidural or spinal injections.
- Postoperatively inject a subcutaneous local anesthetic agent to reduce pain.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Administer anesthesia to animals, under the direction of a veterinarian, and monitor animals' responses to anesthetics so that dosages can be adjusted.
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other anesthetics.
See all 10 related occupations >>