Related occupations for task:
Maintain equipment or furniture to keep it in good working condition, including performing the assembly or disassembly of equipment or accessories.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Operate and maintain steam autoclaves, keeping records of loads completed, items in loads, and maintenance procedures performed.
- Organize and assemble routine or specialty surgical instrument trays or other sterilized supplies, filling special requests as needed.
- Install and set up medical equipment, using hand tools.
- Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments according to manufacturer recommendations and facility standards.
- Maintain or repair endoscopic equipment.
- Calibrate and test anesthesia equipment.
- Request anesthesia equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize instruments or equipment.
- Prepare surgical equipment and pass instruments or materials to veterinarians during surgical procedures.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Adjust and repair assistive devices and make adaptive changes to other equipment and to environments.
See more related occupations >>