Related occupations for task:
Record information relating to animal genealogy, feeding schedules, appearance, behavior, or breeding.
- Measure and record food and liquid intake or urinary and fecal output, reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff.
- Record height or weight of patients.
- Record and maintain patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
- Interview patients upon admission and record information.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Collect blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
See all 10 related occupations >>