Related occupations for task:
Direct investigation of cases of suspected arson, hazards, and false alarms and submit reports outlining findings.
||Forest Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Direct and supervise prescribed burn projects and prepare postburn reports, analyzing burn conditions and results.
- Perform administrative duties, such as compiling and maintaining records, completing forms, preparing reports, or composing correspondence.
- Direct investigations of suspected arson in wildfires, working closely with other investigating agencies.
||First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Supervise and coordinate the investigation of criminal cases, offering guidance and expertise to investigators, and ensuring that procedures are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Maintain logs, prepare reports, and direct the preparation, handling, and maintenance of departmental records.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
||Animal Control Workers
- Write reports of activities, and maintain files of impoundments and dispositions of animals.
||Police Identification and Records Officers
- Maintain records of evidence and write and review reports.
See all 8 related occupations >>