Related occupations for task:
Report and issue citations for fire code violations found during inspections, testifying in court about violations when required.
||Animal Control Workers
- Prepare for prosecutions related to animal treatment, and give evidence in court.
- Contact animal owners to inform them that their pets are at animal holding facilities.
- Issue warnings or citations in connection with animal-related offenses, or contact police to report violations and request arrests.
- Testify in court regarding fire code and fire safety issues.
- Investigate causes of fires, collecting and preparing evidence and presenting it in court when necessary.
||Fish and Game Wardens
- Compile and present evidence for court actions.
- Issue warnings or citations and file reports as necessary.
- Testify at regulatory or legislative hearings concerning the estimated effects of changes in legislation or public policy and present recommendations based on cost-benefit analyses.
- Provide litigation support, such as writing reports for expert testimony or testifying as an expert witness.
||Parking Enforcement Workers
- Write warnings and citations for illegally parked vehicles.
- Appear in court at hearings regarding contested traffic citations.
See more related occupations >>