Related Occupations for Task
33-2011.02 - Forest Firefighters
Related occupations for task:
Rescue fire victims, and administer emergency medical aid.
- Search burning buildings to locate fire victims.
- Rescue victims from burning buildings, accident sites, and water hazards.
- Administer first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation to injured persons.
- Position and climb ladders to gain access to upper levels of buildings, or to rescue individuals from burning structures.
- Spray foam onto runways, extinguish fires, and rescue aircraft crew and passengers in air-crash emergencies.
||Lifeguards, Ski Patrol, and Other Recreational Protective Service Workers
- Examine injured persons and administer first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, if necessary, using training and medical supplies and equipment.
- Rescue distressed persons, using rescue techniques and equipment.
||Police Patrol Officers
- Render aid to accident victims and other persons requiring first aid for physical injuries.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Carry injured offenders or employees to safety and provide emergency first aid when necessary.
- Administer first aid to injured group participants.
See all 14 related occupations >>