Related occupations for task:
Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.
- Prepare patients for surgery, including positioning patients on the operating table and covering them with sterile surgical drapes to prevent exposure.
- Operate, assemble, adjust, or monitor sterilizers, lights, suction machines, or diagnostic equipment to ensure proper operation.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare and position patients for testing.
- Adjust equipment and controls according to physicians' orders or established protocol.
- Set up, program, or record montages or electrical combinations when testing peripheral nerve, spinal cord, subcortical, or cortical responses.
- Adjust equipment to optimize viewing of the nervous system.
- Position x-ray equipment and adjust controls to set exposure factors, such as time and distance.
- Position patient on examining table and set up and adjust equipment to obtain optimum view of specific body area as requested by physician.
- Position patients for treatment with accuracy, according to prescription.
- Enter data into computer and set controls to operate or adjust equipment or regulate dosage.
See all 18 related occupations >>