Related Occupations for Task
39-1011.00 - Gaming Supervisors
Related occupations for task:
Direct workers compiling summary sheets for each race or event to record amounts wagered and amounts to be paid to winners.
- Supervise students' housekeeping work to ensure that it is done properly.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate residence hall staff, including resident assistants, participants in work-study programs, and other student workers.
- Supervise the activities of housekeeping personnel.
- Train, supervise, schedule, and evaluate slot department workers, including change runners and slot technicians.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Direct or coordinate the activities of workers, such as flight attendants, hotel staff, or hair stylists.
- Direct the work of wardrobe crews during dress rehearsals or performances.
- Supervise staff and monitor gambling tables to ensure security of the game.
See all 13 related occupations >>