Related Occupations for Task
39-1011.00 - Gaming Supervisors
Related occupations for task:
Interview, hire, or train workers.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Recruit, interview, or hire employees.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Recruit and hire staff members.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Hire, train, and supervise food and beverage service staff.
- Prepare staff work schedules.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Recruit and hire staff, such as cooks and other kitchen workers.
See all 14 related occupations >>