Related Occupations for Task
39-1012.00 - Slot Supervisors
Related occupations for task:
Enforce safety rules, and report or remove safety hazards as well as guests who are underage, intoxicated, disruptive, or cheating.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- Ask customers who become loud and obnoxious to leave, or physically remove them.
- Enforce rules and regulations to ensure the smooth and orderly operation of dormitory programs.
- Communicate with other staff to resolve problems with individual students.
- Determine the need for facility maintenance and repair, and notify appropriate personnel.
- Observe gamblers' behavior for signs of cheating, such as marking, switching, or counting cards, and notify security staff of suspected cheating.
- Report customer-related incidents occurring in gaming areas to supervisors.
- Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Confer with management to discuss and resolve participant complaints.
||Transit and Railroad Police
- Enforce traffic laws regarding the transit system and reprimand individuals who violate them.
See all 9 related occupations >>