Related occupations for task:
Report and document safety hazards, potentially hazardous conditions, and unsafe practices and procedures.
- Record the specifics of malfunctioning machines and document malfunctions needing repair.
- Attach "out of order" signs to malfunctioning machines, and notify technicians when machines need to be repaired or removed.
- Enforce safety rules, and report or remove safety hazards as well as guests who are underage, intoxicated, disruptive, or cheating.
- Observe gamblers' behavior for signs of cheating, such as marking, switching, or counting cards, and notify security staff of suspected cheating.
- Report customer-related incidents occurring in gaming areas to supervisors.
- Evaluate workers' performance and prepare written performance evaluations.
- Complete and maintain time and attendance forms and inventory lists.
- Confer with management to discuss and resolve participant complaints.
- Evaluate staff performance, recording evaluations on appropriate forms.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Record details of attendance, sales, receipts, reservations, or repair activities.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
- Communicate with other staff to resolve problems with individual students.
- Determine the need for facility maintenance and repair, and notify appropriate personnel.
See all 13 related occupations >>