Related Occupations for Task
39-4011.00 - Embalmers
Related occupations for task:
Apply cosmetics to impart lifelike appearance to the deceased.
||Makeup Artists, Theatrical and Performance
- Apply makeup to enhance or alter the appearance of people appearing in productions such as movies.
- Select desired makeup shades from stock, or mix oil, grease, and coloring to achieve specific color effects.
- Duplicate work precisely to replicate characters' appearances on a daily basis.
- Alter or maintain makeup during productions as necessary to compensate for lighting changes or to achieve continuity of effect.
- Provide performers with makeup removal assistance after performances have been completed.
- Attach prostheses to performers and apply makeup to create special features or effects, such as scars, aging, or illness.
- Embalm, dress, or otherwise prepare the deceased for viewing.
- Embalm, dress, cosmeticize, and casket the deceased.