Related Occupations for Task
39-4011.00 - Embalmers
Related occupations for task:
Direct casket and floral display placement and arrange guest seating.
||Morticians, Undertakers, and Funeral Directors
- Oversee the preparation and care of the remains of people who have died.
- Arrange for clergy members to perform needed services.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate funerals, burials, or cremations, arranging details such as floral delivery or the time and place of services.
- Close caskets and lead funeral corteges to churches or burial sites.
- Direct preparations and shipment of bodies for out-of-state burial.
- Plan placement of caskets at funeral sites or place or adjust lights, fixtures, or floral displays.
- Arrange for pallbearers or inform pallbearers or honorary groups of their duties.
- Arrange floral offerings or lights around caskets.
- Supervise funeral processions and assist with cemetery parking.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Set up conference rooms, display tables, racks, or shelves, and arrange merchandise displays for sales personnel.
- Arrange costumes in order of use to facilitate quick-change procedures for performances.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
See all 6 related occupations >>