Related occupations for task:
Determine advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
||General and Operations Managers
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
See all 17 related occupations >>