Related Occupations for Task
41-9041.00 - Telemarketers
Related occupations for task:
Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Emphasize product features, based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Explain products or services and prices and demonstrate use of products.
- Answer questions about product features and benefits.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
See all 19 related occupations >>