Related Occupations for Task
41-9041.00 - Telemarketers
Related occupations for task:
Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
- Write copy as part of layout.
- Determine advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Write sales outlines for use by staff.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Prepare or alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Write articles or pamphlets about products.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Develop sales presentations or proposals to explain service specifications.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
See all 7 related occupations >>