Related occupations for task:
Keep records of invoices and support documents.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Post charges, such as those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers, manually or by using computers.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Perform personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare trial balances of books.
- Retrieve checks returned to customers in error, adjusting customer accounts and answering inquiries about errors as necessary.
- Maintain files of canceled checks and customers' signatures.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
||Insurance Policy Processing Clerks
- Modify, update, and process existing policies and claims to reflect any change in beneficiary, amount of coverage, or type of insurance.
- Organize and work with detailed office or warehouse records, maintaining files for each policyholder, including policies that are to be reinstated or cancelled.
See more related occupations >>