Related occupations for task:
Type billing documents, shipping labels, credit memorandums, or credit forms, using typewriters or computers.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Address envelopes or prepare envelope labels, using typewriter or computer.
- Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts, corrected copies, voice recordings, dictation or previous versions, using a computer, word processor, or typewriter.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
- Perform general office activities, such as typing, answering telephones, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Perform various data entry or word processing tasks, such as updating phone directories, typing or proofreading documents, or creating schedules.
- Perform routine data entry or other office support activities, including creating, sorting, photocopying, distributing, or filing documents.
See all 8 related occupations >>