Related Occupations for Task
43-3041.00 - Gaming Cage Workers
Related occupations for task:
Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
||Gaming Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Count money and audit money drawers.
- Reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Balance cash and payroll accounts.
- Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
See all 14 related occupations >>