Related Occupations for Task
43-4031.01 - Court Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Amend indictments when necessary and endorse indictments with pertinent information.
||Title Examiners, Abstractors, and Searchers
- Prepare reports describing any title encumbrances encountered during searching activities, and outlining actions needed to clear titles.
- Copy or summarize recorded documents, such as mortgages, trust deeds, and contracts, that affect property titles.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of land-related documents accepted for registration, preparing rejection notices when documents are not acceptable.
- Prepare lists of all legal instruments applying to a specific piece of land and the buildings on it.
- Prepare real estate closing statements, using knowledge and expertise in real estate procedures.
- Prepare and issue title commitments and title insurance policies based on information compiled from title searches.
||Judicial Law Clerks
- Prepare briefs, legal memoranda, or statements of issues involved in cases, including appropriate suggestions or recommendations.
- Draft or proofread judicial opinions, decisions, or citations.
- Maintain judges' law libraries by assembling or updating appropriate documents.
||Paralegals and Legal Assistants
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, and real estate closing statements.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain and update documents, such as municipal codes or city charters.
||Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- Prepare settlement agreements for disputants to sign.
- Issue subpoenas or administer oaths to prepare for formal hearings.
See all 8 related occupations >>