Related Occupations for Task
43-4141.00 - New Accounts Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Collect and record customer deposits and fees and issue receipts, using computers.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail, collect associated charges, and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Turn in money and receipts collected along mail routes.
||Meter Readers, Utilities
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
See more related occupations >>