Related occupations for task:
Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Purchase new or additional stock, or prepare documents that provide for such purchases.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
||Postal Service Clerks
- Put undelivered parcels away, retrieve them when customers come to claim them, and complete any related documentation.
- Order retail items and other supplies for office use.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
See more related occupations >>