Related occupations for task:
Compute prices of items or groups of items.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Review documents such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records to compute fees or charges due.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills, using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Calculate costs for billings or commissions.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
See more related occupations >>