Related Occupations for Task
43-9011.00 - Computer Operators
Related occupations for task:
Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
- Import text and art elements, such as electronic clip art or electronic files from photographs that have been scanned or produced with a digital camera, using computer software.
- Load floppy disks or tapes containing information into system.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Operate various types of equipment, such as computer scanning equipment, addressographs, mimeographs, optical character readers, and bar-code sorters.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Operate scalehouse computers to obtain weight information about incoming shipments such as those from waste haulers.
See all 9 related occupations >>