Related Occupations for Task
47-2031.02 - Rough Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts, and bolts.
- Nail top and bottom rails to fence posts, or insert them in slots on posts.
- Attach fence rail supports to posts, using hammers and pliers.
- Nail pointed slats to rails to construct picket fences.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, or power tools.
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Inspect problem roofs to determine the best repair procedures.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Install horizontal and vertical metal or wooden studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls.
- Inspect the surface to be covered to determine its condition, and correct any imperfections that might show through carpet or cause carpet to wear unevenly.
See all 11 related occupations >>