Related Occupations for Task
47-2031.02 - Rough Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Dig or direct digging of post holes and set poles to support structures.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers.
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
- Dig trenches to desired or required depths, by hand or using trenching tools.
- Train or supervise others in laying pipe.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Supervise solar installers, technicians, and subcontractors for solar installation projects to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Monitor work of contractors and subcontractors to ensure projects conform to plans, specifications, schedules, or budgets.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Dig drainage ditches around wells and storage tanks.
- Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete into forms to make foundations for wood or steel derricks.
||Continuous Mining Machine Operators
- Hang ventilation tubing and ventilation curtains to ensure that the mining face area is kept properly ventilated.
- Guide and assist crews laying track and resetting supports and blocking.
See more related occupations >>