||Sheet Metal Workers
- Fabricate ducts for high efficiency heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to maximize efficiency of systems.
- Finish parts, using hacksaws or hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
- Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Perform sheet metal work necessary for solar panel installations.
- Shape or fabricate parts, such as stacks, uptakes, or chutes, to adapt pressure vessels, heat exchangers, or piping to premises, using heavy-metalworking machines such as brakes, rolls, or drill presses.
- Shape seams, joints, or irregular edges of pressure vessel sections or structural parts to attain specified fit of parts, using cutting torches, hammers, files, or metalworking machines.
- Straighten or reshape bent pressure vessel plates or structure parts, using hammers, jacks, or torches.
- Weld, repair, and fabricate equipment or machinery.
- Fabricate and dismantle parts, equipment, and machines, using a cutting torch or other cutting equipment.
- Construct foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel.
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Construct controllers and panels, using power drills, drill presses, taps, saws, and punches.
- Thread conduit ends, connect couplings, and fabricate and secure conduit support brackets, using hand tools.
- Fabricate or install metal sashes or moldings for glass installation, using aluminum or steel framing.
- Cut and attach mounting strips, metal or wood moldings, rubber gaskets, or metal clips to surfaces in preparation for mirror installation.