Related occupations for task:
Inspect, examine, or test installed systems or pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Inspect manholes to locate sewer line stoppages.
- Withdraw cables from pipes and examine them for evidence of mud, roots, grease, and other deposits indicating broken or clogged sewer lines.
||Solar Thermal Installers and Technicians
- Test operation or functionality of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and control systems.
- Fill water tanks and check tanks, pipes, and fittings for leaks.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Perform domestic plumbing audits to identify ways in which customers might reduce consumption of water or energy.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Inspect bridges, dams, highways, buildings, wiring, plumbing, electrical circuits, sewers, heating systems, or foundations during and after construction for structural quality, general safety, or conformance to specifications and codes.